Makeup Price List
- Full Glam $90 – Airbrush Makeup (Available from June 2018)
- Full Glam $70 – with complimentary lashes
- Eyes Only $50 – Eyeshadow, lashes, eyeliner, brows
- Base Only $45 – Primer, Concealer & Foundation
- Face Contouring $20 – Cream or Powder Contour
- Lash application $10 – with any lash purchase
- Individual lash application $20 – with any individual lash purchase
- Eyeliner application $10
Other Beauty Services
- Lash extensions starting from $80 – Coming soon
- Henna Art starting from $20 – Coming soon
Hair Price List
- Formal Hair ups $75
- Curls/Straightening $60
- High Ponytail $20
- High Ponytail with side braid $30
Book in to have your hair and makeup done for your next occasion by one of our qualified makeup artists and hair stylists.
Hair must be pre washed and dried before your appointment. You may book hair and makeup services together or individually.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR HAIR BEFORE GETTING YOUR HAIR STYLED
Caring for your hair before getting an updo style can make all the difference.
To Wash or Not to Wash. While squeaky clean hair is very appealing, it can be difficult to work with freshly washed hair. Your hair’s natural oils can help mold an updo into place. If you choose to wash right before your appointment, your locks may be a little dry preventing the hairstyle from staying in place. Our stylist wants to work with clean, dry hair, but don’t wash too soon before the appointment as this can be counterproductive.
How long before the appointment should you wash your hair? You don’t want want to show up with a mop of hair that hasn’t been washed in days. Greasy hair is as well no pleasure to work with. Dirty hair can be unmanageable too, just like squeaky clean hair.
There are some things to consider when deciding when to wash. First, consider your hair’s thickness: As thick locks take longer to dry, so it may be best to wash at least 24 hours before your appointment. Thin hair tends to dry quicker, so washing a few hours before your scheduled time may be fine.
If your hair is oily, it is best to wash it first thing in the morning if your appointment is in the afternoon, or the night before you go to bed if you are scheduled in the morning. If your hair is dry, you need to allow the oils to build up for about 24 hours before your hairstylist goes to work.
For all makeup bookings/enquiries please call us on 9333 0266 or click below to book your next appointment online:
Cancellation policy applies:
- Services are not transferable to other individuals
- We require at least 48 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment cancellation
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain your deposit or charge a cancellation or “no-show” fee
- Full conditions can be found here.